P.O. Box 786
Copyright © 1997
All Rights Reserved.
& Hyde produces leather predominately from US Domestic hides for its customers.
Our specialty is producing crust and finished full-grain nappa leathers. We also
offer a selection of wet blue cowhide drop splits.
- Full-Grain Leathers
- 2 oz. - 3½ oz. / .8 mm - 1.4 mm measurement range
- Finished - 21 square foot average size per side
- Crust - 22 square foot average crust size per side
- 2500 foot minimum on special colors or products
- Full-Grain Native Whole Hide
- 2.5 - 3.5oz / 1.0 - 1.4 mm thickness range
- Crust - 44 - 52 square feet per hide
- 2000 sf minimum order on special colors
- Custom finishing available locally
- Wet Blue Side Drop Splits
- 13-15 lb per side
- Approximately 50% native and 50% branded
- Predominately US Big Packer Branded Heifer hides
- Approximately 45,000 lb and 3200 sides per container
- Contact Laura Joyner at firstname.lastname@example.org
We have an extensive variety of US sides in varying qualities of overruns and
“special lots” in either finished or in crust at “opportunity” prices that will
work for many different needs. Contact Laura to learn more about these continuing opportunities.
Jump to Top of Page
- Return to Home Page